Thursday, December 18, 2008

1174 - Californication: season two


Oh Californication, how you once blew my mind, made me jealous, wishing I had been a part of you. This show used to have such beautiful moments. There are still some, but they are few and far between. I dare say that this once fantastic show is now limping into the third season. Ashby was a great addition to the cast, but it doesn't look like he'll be around. Runkle, as much as I dig him, is past his welcome (shame, since I was enjoying Daisy), and god, dear god, please end the god-awfulness that is the ongoing Mia story. It wrapped up nicely at the end of the last season and now it feels really dragged on, and for no real good reason. Please, Tom Kapinos, Hank Moody is one of the best characters on television, give him something great to do. Please...

No comments: