Friday, February 27, 2009

1209 - My Name is Earl: season three


This is a show that frustrates me about as much as it makes me laugh. When it's working, it's cooking with gas, when it's not. Well. It's just kind of...there. The show goes on tangents that last several episodes, and some of them are really quite wonderful, but sometimes not so much. Don't get me wrong, it's refreshing to see a show try to many things. I loved when they ended the last season with Earl going to jail. I thought what they did with him in jail was fun, even if it did feel like they were stretching it out after awhile. Same with the coma. Alyssa Milano was a nice addition to the cast, albeit briefly. I suppose we're done with the Randy/Catalina romantic subplot. Alas. I look forward to seeing if they do anything deeper with Darnell's past.

No comments: