Monday, November 30, 2009

1289 - Freddy Got Fingered


I'm kind of embarrassed to say that I watched this. Especially when I've got a stack of movies I should be watching. In all fairness I was half-watching and half working on a Christmas present. Either way. Scott McLaren owes me 87 minutes of my life back and I will have it somehow! I really shouldn't blame him - he described the scene above and I was intrigued. It's my own damn fault... however I'll still claim those minutes...
I now need to clense myself with something good. I've been bad about watching films lately, but it's only because I'm so immersed in catching up on TV series. I've got at least a half a dozen on the go. Alas, it still makes no excuse for me wasthing my limited viewing on stuff that I know will be trash.
Whoever greenlit this film should be deeply ashamed.

1 comment:

remistevens said...

One of my all time favourites! Of the dozen or so movies i've actually purchased, this is one. You should be more embarrassed giving the Taking of Pelham whatever a good review and this comedic masterpiece a poo poo. . ..
whoever greenlit this review should be ashamed!