Saturday, July 18, 2009

1250 - Get Smart


I used to watch the series when I was a kid when it was in syndication. I even remember tapping the made for TV movie Get Smart Again! I don't think there's a better choice to play Max than Steve Carell, and who doesn't like Anne Hatheway - if you're thinking she's too young, don't worry - 'cause the filmmakers thought of that too ;-) But seriously, Anne has a long long career ahead of her. The girl can do anything - broad action comedy like this, and she can carry emotional indies by herself too. She's a forcee of nature and I look forward to whatever else she's got coming up.
Lots of really great laugh-out-loud moments. Simple plot, but on laughs. Really glad that this film turned out well - more than happy to see another outing if they've got one as good as this up their sleeves!

No comments: