Tuesday, July 21, 2009

1251 - Testees: season one


Finally watched this series. I'm not sure if this has been picked up for a second season or not. As a fan of Kenny Vs. Spenny, and all the way back to their film Pitch I was curious to see what Hotz would do with a narrative series. The answer isn't all that surprising.
I finally sat down to watch this to check out a few actors that we have in consideration for the feature, and on that side it was a real plus. There's some great talent on this show.
There's a lot of great laughs and some really clever bits, but I think that it's the kind of show that is great in small doses. I think they could probably get another season or two out of it and keep it fresh, but this isn't the kind of series that could or should go on forever. I think it was a nice test series for Kenny and he's got much greater things ahead of him still.

No comments: