Tuesday, June 02, 2009

1235 - 21


I really really wanted to love this film, instead I just kind of liked it. As part true story I suppose it's hard in the fabrication of things, although I think that they took a pretty dramatic license with most of this. The film started off really really well and then got a little convoluted by the end. I think that the actors could have been given a little more meat to play with. All of the pitfalls and pratfalls were easy enough to see coming, but there was a great gutteral feeling when they did. I wanted this kid to succeed. So this is a nice little film and worth checking out. I think Bosworth has a great role in here that's yet to be seen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I just stole the set-up of your blog. Are you mad at me?

*ducking*

Miss Topanga