Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1239 - The Taking of Pelham One Two Three


Decided to watch this out of pure curiosity of the remake. It's a really interesting premise, and honestly, I felt like the ending was a bit underwhelming. I was expecting a much more interesting ending than what we got. Either way, the film was quite enjoyable. All of the characters were uniquely drawn and had points-of-view differing to the situation which made it fun to watch. The Mayor thing never came back into play - I guess the joke of him showing up and getting boo'd was the big punch line. Either way, it just felt like they didn't quite service all of the characters as best they could. The opening of the film was fantastic. Watching curiously as it goes along. Definitely worth checking out, if anything, now I'm even more curious to watch the remake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I <3 Walt.