Wednesday, June 23, 2010

1359 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: A Very Sunny Christmas


I say this with love: there isn't a more inappropriate Christmas special out there, and if there is, wow...
I've been a fan of this show for quite some time. It's the kind that just tickles you in that place where you know something is funny on a primal level. Each character on this show is so wonderfully horrible and yet - you love them, or at least I do. You still identify with them in a really bizarre way. It's like playing choose-your-own-adventure and get to watch the bad choice play out.
The Christmas special takes what the show does so well and just goes absolutely insane with it. Just when you think it can't get more insane, it blows the previous thing it did out of the water. I refuse to ruin anything. I'll just say:
-Frank and the couch
-Charlie and the Mall Santa
-Claymation
God bless the people involved in this series. It makes me happy.

No comments: