Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TUWOPS - First Nomination!


We just got notified that The Untitled Work of Paul Shepard has been nominated for "Best First Feature" in the Heart of England Film Festival. And we just found out our screening date, and oh the irony of ironies...
So I'm actually going to be in England for a wedding during the festival - and guess what day the wedding is? Yup. Same day as the film's screening. The festival is several hours away from where we'll be staying, so I suppose this makes my decision to attend or not a little easier, however since we've been nominated I'm going to see if I can't make it to the award's ceremony at the very least.
So if you're in England (and not going to the wedding), our film is screening on the 14th of August.

1 comment:

Otis said...

SO, HOW much is a flight to England? And how do I influence British Judges?? Hmmm...