Thursday, August 22, 2013

1885 - Whodunnit


So I don't really watch "reality" shows.  I work in reality a lot, but I don't find myself watching a whole lot of it.  I don't know how the hell this happened but this show became my guilty pleasure.  It's sooooo cheesy - but that's also part of it's charm.  It plays out like a massive version of Clue where a dozen or so people are brought into a house and one of them is the killer and the others have to figure out who.  But as they go along one-by-one they're all "killed" (which is this show's version of them being voted off the island) and then the others have to solve the murder - whoever has the worst theory on the murder is the next one to die - so on and so forth.
So if you like murder mysteries, this one is a lot of fun if you can get past the schtick.  I believe you can stream it online.

No comments: