Sunday, September 13, 2009

TUWOPS: Wrap Party – Mission Accomplished


Last night we had our wrap party at “My Place: A Canadian Pub”, it’s a new pub in Bloor-West village ran by one of our exec producer’s Brad Long. Really great turn out and a ass-load of fun. Nothing major to report, but I thought it might be fun to post some pictures so that you could all see some of our behind-the-scenes peeps, as well as our wonderful cast.

Kris Holden-Reid with my partner (not in the sexy way) and producer, Anthony Grani


Two of the hardest working people I know, Zach Melnick and Yvonne Drebert, my director of photography and my sound recordist.


The lovely Zoie Palmer


Rivals for Paul's affections on the page, Christine Horne & Mary Krohnert.


The rose between these thorns is the lovely, Meaghan Lynch, my production designer.


Jen O'Sullivan (my wonderful script supervisor) with myself.


Siobhan Power and Samantha Espie, both whom played fans of Christine's character in the film.

1 comment:

....................... said...

I had no idea I was so short.