Saturday, July 26, 2008

1088 - Step-Brothers


My Dad was in town and so we gave him free reign on seeing whatever film he wanted to. So here we were. He loves these kinds of films, and I get it. I get that this will make a shit load of money and it doesn't matter that there aren't any really decent story points or motivations for changes or scenes, and it's not that kind of film. It's exactly what you expect from seeing the trailer, and I'm sure that they weren't aiming for anything higher. It's just a shame that a cast as talented as this isn't producing something a little more satisfying. Especially since Apatow's name is on this somewhere, you just expect a little more heart.
Oh well. I laughed out loud enough, so there's that. If you've seen the trailer you've seen the film.

No comments: