Thursday, October 15, 2009

TUWOPS - Set Photos!

So I've been busy cutting away at the film, Anthony's been busy trying to get a sense of music and the licensing of it for the film as we're gearing up for a test screening next Friday that should prove useful in making the final tweaks in the film. Ideally we just want to know that the film is working for people outside of just the core group of people that have made it. Trying to invite a good mixture of people from different backgrounds, age groups, etc… just to get a general sense of how people react to it. I'll try to post the findings from the questionnaires (unless everyone hates it - then I'll just tell you that the screening was cancelled...)

So. Set photos. If you're a friend of mine on facebook you can see more, but here's a nice selection (in no particular order):


This was actually taken right before the last shot of the film. Anthony Grani (in the middle) is notorious for not getting in any of our production stills. Zach Melnick (on the right) is having a rare smile.


Kris Holden-Reid makes Paul Shepard's office his own.


Mary & Kris get mentally prepared for "the big scene".


The lovely Mary Krohnert gets no privacy whatsoever.


That's right - we were brave and let the actors hold the camera.


My one regret of the entire film shoot is that I was not there when this went down. I was there, however, when Aron Tager started busting a move to the Beastie Boys on a nearby ghetto-blaster.


Aron Tager = awesome.


On set at Montcrest School


God bless Paul Lee for actually owning this outfit and offering to wear it.



Kris & Zoie's beautiful dance. Alex Poch-Goldin will probably never admit it, but I think he secretly loved working the sound equipment.


Kris is trying to feel me up here, I believe. (I was trying to let him)


Kris loves mornings. Zoie looking snazzy.


Kris & Alex. The odd couple of our film.


Yes. Pat Mastroianni is in his underwear. And Tricia Braun finds it very funny.


Apparently Yvonne approved of the sound on that take...


Kris and Christine on set at Veritas (King Street East)


Christine Horne willingly making a fool out of herself for the sake of our film. Bit of trivia here: she's wearing the same wig she wore in "The Stone Angel"


We had a permit.... I think...


I love this as the classic Director & Cinematography shot. I look like I'm actually making decisions! (I'm probably pointing at the craft services table)


Mary and Kris on set in Withrow Park. The kids behind them were our extras for the day. They played soccer for about five hours straight (and then left to play an actual soccer game... they lost. Sorry kids - you must suffer for art!)


Hehe. This is the second day of shooting and we were short a head-set, so Jen and I were sharing, huddled up in the bush.

No comments: