Wednesday, July 03, 2013

1866 - Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist


I don't know why exactly but I really felt a strong desire to revisit this film.  And I can't recall my first reaction, but I think that I liked it a lot more this go around.  It's got a pretty great soundtrack, and both Dennings and Cera are charming in their roles.  Jay Baruchel gets to play a douchebag, which is pretty goddamn fun to watch.  If you never got a chance to check out this little coming-of-age romantic comedy it's absolutely worthy of your time.  It's the kind of film that just puts a smile on your face.  The world is shy some great real-life adventure films like this one, and I'd love to add my own stamp at some point.  It's sweet, it's funny, what more can you ask for.  I highly recommend this bad boy, especially since we're (hopefully) past the point where everyone wants to bag on Michael Cera.  Give it a go if you haven't already - and if you have - it's absolutely worth the re-visit!

No comments: