Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1086 - Forgetting Sarah Marshall

I was not expecting to laugh that much, nor that loud. Hands down the most unexpected film experience in a long time. I really really liked it. The cast was fantastic. All those people you see in the picture above are stellar. Forget the fact that those two woman are both beautiful, but they're going to steal your hearts. They're sexy and funny all at the same time. I couldn't get over the chemistry between all involved, you really do believe that these people have relationships, and are kindred spirits in some examples.
There's so many great moments and scenes in this film that I would just go on and on, and you might as well just see the film. Man oh man. I can't believe I'm gushing this much. Good movie. Very excited that these are the people in charge of the next Muppet film.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woohoo Jeremy! I also laughed so much during this movie! The chemistry between all the characters made this such a fun movie! Like you, I loved it.