Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1124 - Weeds - season four


After a pretty bland third season Weeds came back fighting, re-inventing itself in a little border town just outside of Mexico. Just like their second season they've ending on a beautiful cliff-hanger that leaves you wondering the fate of all involved in the show. There's a rumor floating around that the fifth season will be it's last. This feels about right. Don't get me wrong. I love this show, but because of it's nature of consistently getting it's cast in and out of trouble there comes a point where you just want to see them settle in. As much as this is Mary-Louise Parker's show, and she really is fantastic in it. She's beautiful, smart, sexy, and she never ever has a false moment. Really great performance. But like I said, as much as it's her show I love Justin Kirk. I think he's equally as fantastic as Parker but in a different way. Not sure where they found him but he's a gem. Can't believe I have to wait till May for new episodes. Thank goodness Dexter and Californication are coming back soon...

No comments: