Monday, May 19, 2008

1056 - The Puffy Chair


This is a film that I found myself liking more and more as I went along. I won't go into super great details about the specific things I liked since this is the kind of film a lot of people haven't really heard about, so I don't want to ruin anything.
This is the kind of film that would live or die by it's cast. Full of unknowns, the cast is fantastic. They feel like real people complete with real problems and real shit that they need to work out. This is a great twenty-something film full of some really realistic sequences which anyone whose every been in a long relationship with be familiar with.
The worst I can say about the film without ruining too much is that it's 86 minutes and it feels like it's stretching even to get to that. That being said I don't know how much more you could have added to the story without it feeling overdone.
I could recommend this film to anyone who likes movies about human relationships. It's worth the rental.

No comments: