Saturday, May 10, 2008

Where I've been & where I'm going

So I started this blog a really long time ago (3 years) and then I never really did anything with it.  I found the idea of blogging to be odd, something which should be personal, but is intended to be public.  But I like the idea of talking openly about my thoughts on film and stories as I think it forces me to think about it more than I would if I just kept it all inside my head.  So here I am.  I have another blog which you can see in my link section with Wildsound, although I've been really bad about keeping it updated.  Perhaps I'll try and make them both co-exist together.

You'll notice in my post below this one that it starts with "1049", I've been keeping a film journal since January 1st 2004, and so that was my 1049th entry into it (although it's not necessarily what I wrote, not that that matters), you'll notice at the bottom that I started out by literally scanning in my journal, but abandoned the idea after ten posts.  So what films did I watch between 10 and 1049?  Maybe when I'm bored in a future date I'll write down them in chunks and post them up on here for giggles.  


So hopefully I'll be much better at updating this as I intend to have it coincide with my film journal that I keep as well as a way to just discuss projects that I have on the go.  If you go to the link to my Triggerstreet.com page you'll see that I've been named 'Reviewer of the Month', which is fun - it's also a link to a few scripts I'm working on (although not always the latest draft, feel free to e-mail me for those.)

So that's all I've got, hope it's enjoyable in some degrees to read, feel free to drop me a line.

No comments: