Saturday, January 16, 2010

Powers: #12 - The 25 Coolest Dead Superheroes of All Time


So that's that. I'm up to date. Trade wise that is. I believe that they're three issues into their newest run. But... I'm kinda good to take a break. Especially since this last book wrapped things up quite well. In fact, if someone told me that this was the last Powers book, I think I'd be cool with it. It brought a major story to conclusion, and gave a lot of their cast of characters something to do in it. If I were to do Powers as a trilogy of films (no way you could cram it all into one and do it justice) this would be a perfect place to end the third one.

I'm very curious to see where they could go from here. Not to say that there isn't room to go places, there's definitely enough stuff going on - but the way this one ends... let's just say it will be interesting. Now I can breathe and read other books and get back to trying to watch movies from time to time. Although I've finally got all the outstanding pieces of my film back together so I can hit that full force as well.

No comments: