Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1413 - Trigger


It's almost not fair for me to write about this film. I had just come from a luncheon that I was invited to as part of my Irving Avrich Award, so I was rushing in, and at the same time I was dealing with a frenzy of e-mails dealing with some stuff for our film, so my head wasn't in the right place, and I think I missed a good chunk of good stuff. I will say this, of what I was able to focus on I liked. I tagged this under "like" but upon another viewing (and I damn well promise to watch it again) it could easily elevate to a "loved it". Tracy and Molly are fantastic and play off of each other like old friends. Don McKellar has a cameo in this that is unlike anything he's ever done. He slayed me. Brilliant.
Like I said, I'm not going to say a whole lot 'cause it's not fair - but I will say that I'm really looking forward to a rewatch of this film. It's a great tribute to Tracy and her ablities. She'll be missed.

No comments: