Tuesday, December 07, 2010

1474 - 30 Rock: season four

Emily and I took our time watching this season of the series - not because it's bad - mostly just because serialized tv shows take president over stand-alone series. We always love coming back to Liz Lemon though. I can't imagine that I'm the only one who has a mad crush on Tina Fey - I'm sure that there are legions of guys. She is funny as shit. The writing, of course, but her performance just slays me. She's brilliant. The show's prime comedy schtick is the "random humor" and I can't think of any other anything that does it as well as they do. The strength here is also the diversity of the cast, what they all bring to it, in addition to the extremely impressive cameos from people you would never expect to see on this show.

So if you like to laugh and you've never seen this series, get on it!

1 comment:

Screenwriting Spinster said...

I am Liz Lemon (minus a well paying job!!!) and I work on my "night cheese" too! Tina Fey is an entertainment godsend. I want to be her and Emma Thompson in my next life!