Friday, December 17, 2010

Three 2 Five Questions: Katie Boland

I have to say that I quite enjoy doing these little segments. Here we have the lovely Katie Boland, a young Canadian actress whom I met in the summer through mutual interest. She recently participated in a reading we did for what, hopefully, will be my next film. You'll probably recognize her from Atom Egoyan's Adoration, or The Zack Files, or Terminal City, or the upcoming Daydream Nation which premiered at TIFF this year. In addition to all of this Katie is a pretty talented writer in her own right, which is featured in her blog is on my list to the side, but you can also there there by clicking this link.
I hope you dig the interview - again, the audio is as-is, I tend to do these things in coffee shops which are generally busy and a bit loud - hopefully it doesn't take away from it too much. Enjoy!

No comments: