Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Ultimates #2: Homeland Security


Gotta admit. Enjoying this series a lot more than I thought it would. Although I've been told that it goes to hell after the fourth book - so I'll dig my way through the next two and then probably shift my focus back to Fables.
A very very interesting book, and in dealing with some of Captain America's back story. Like I said before, I know a whole lot of nothing about these characters pasts and whatnot, but what I'm seeing I like. Captain American is a hard-ass. And it's brilliant. The core characters are all very interesting. They do some great stuff with The Hulk, and especially Betty Ross, who is kind of sexually creepy in how turned on she gets by Banner's actions as Hulk. And although I'd never really heard about the Pym's I quite enjoy The Wasp.
So I'm sticking around this one for two more books at least.

No comments: