Sunday, April 25, 2010

1338 - Glee: season one, part one


Last spring the pilot got leaked (on purpose I imagine) and it got me really excited. And then life happened and I didn't watch the show again until just recently. I realize that they took a hell of a long break and then deemed what's coming on now as the second-half of the season, but I'm still writing in here, as with other shows that tend to do something similar.
For the most part the cast is completely enjoyable. The song entertaining. You can feel your top tapping from time to time. I wasn't sure about this series once I got back into episodes, but it has clearly gotten much much stronger to the point where it's a show that I actually look forward to. I'm getting a little tired of the biggest threat being people quitting the club, or being thrown out, etc... so hopefully they step it up. Very curious to see where they take this show after this season...
It's not the most-amazing-perfect-wonderful show ever - but it's not too shabby either. I'll keep at it for now.

No comments: