Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stray Bullets #2


The more I read this series the more that I like it. Especially this volume which, surprisingly had a lot of heart to it. I love how this is essentially a collection of short stories that interconnects here and there. I'm borrowing it right now, but I can see myself picking up this series if I can find it for the right price. As I continue to read it I keep asking myself "Is there a way to adapt this to another medium?" and I'm not sure what the answer is to that. I'm sure someone has the option rights locked up anyway.
So this is a dark series with a bit of a wink, and more and more a bit of a heart to it. I've got two or three more in my loaner stack so right now it's a recommend, but if it keeps going in the direction it is I imagine it'll become a strong recommend.

No comments: