Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stray Bullets #4


I'm really quite enjoying this series. It's got a lovely pulp quality to it. I want to believe that there is a film within this series... but I'm not entirely sure... This book saw a major shift for a few characters, some for the better, some for the worse. They did some bold things, that's for sure - and they're starting to introduce new storylines and characters as old ones shift into something new. More and more I feel like we're honing in on who this series is really about. I wonder if the whole thing isn't going to come full circle or not in a wonderfully creepy way. This was the last of my 'borrowed stack' of this series, so I'll have to look around and start collecting it for myself.
Again, if you're into dark and gritty things about not so good people doing not so good things - this is for you.

No comments: