Sunday, May 16, 2010

1347 - The Wackness


I saw this when it first came out - in fact I believe if you do a search you can find my previous review of this. I'll keep this short and sweet. Watched it because Emily hadn't seen it and I just picked it up recently. It's a nice little flick - I'm a fan of coming-of-age stories in general so that doesn't hurt and Peck and Thirlby have this rare beautiful awkwardness to their relationship. I absolutely love their final moments together in this film. So I won't say much more, but if you haven't seen this - do yourself a favor, it's quite nice, and you get an awesome Ben Kingsley performance AND you get to see him making out with one of the Olsen twins. So beat that! B
But in all seriousness - well worth checking out - and there's some fun nods to the nineties as well.

No comments: