Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dazzler


So I'm particularly proud of this blog entry. I've recently befriended a very talented artist named Kalman Andrasofszky, who does a lot of comic art, including stuff for Marvel, such as this Dazzler one-off. Today it came out and he has a signing at The Beguiling, so I went to get my autographed copy. Knowing little to nothing of the character, I was still entertained by the story, but for the first time ever I bought it for the art. There's some seriously wonderful stuff going on with it. The cover alone (above) is just brilliant. It's like a cracked out Britney Spears - there's just layers of awesome going on up there. I'm planning to go out for drinks with Mr. Kalman at some point in the near future, maybe figure out something we could work on together. Trick him into slumming it with me ;-)

No comments: