Thursday, May 20, 2010

1349 - All of Me


When I write I tend to try and surround myself with similar kinds of films, and I think that I probably added this one to my zip.ca list back when I was first working on something with my writing partner called Speak For Yourself, Asshole. Which was quite some time ago. Better late than never I suppose.
It's a body swap comedy and it's not bad. They have some fun with the premise and do some nice little things. Steve Martin is enjoyable when he's not being too far over the top. It's an alright film, worth watching if you like either Martin or Lily Tomlin, but ultimately, a somewhat forgettable film...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, as a kid i loved this movie and thought it was the greatest thing ever! I hadn't yet seen "The Jerk".

Jeremy said...

The Jerk is brilliant.