Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Three 2 Five Questions: The Twins

Finally I have another installment for my interview series. Apologies for the delay. I'm flattered by how much support I have for this series and how many people have told me how much they like the idea of it. Although I think that the majority of my interviews will feature people that work in the arts there really is no rhyme or reason to some of the people that I'll choose to interview, case in point, below I have my six year old nephews. I hope you dig it. Special thanks to Tom Kratz for additional inspiration on some of the questions. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Best line(s):

"He scribbles."

Jeremy said...

Right? I love Colin says it with a twinge of arrogance.

Screenwriting Spinster said...

That was great! I love their similar answers, and the differences in their personalities at the same time.