Saturday, October 30, 2010

Super Mario Galaxy


So I'm one of the last people on the Wii planet to play this game, I realize. I'm not a huge gamer but I'm a Mario-geek and I thought this was probably the best Mario game to date. It's challenging without being frustrating. As annoyed as I was with Paper Mario, I adored this - the game play was fluid and the thing just moved along with little to no pace-killers. It's a huge game, which makes you really feel like you're getting your money's worth - and even if you're good at it it takes a decent amount of time to play. Enough little things to really challenge you, but not in a way that makes it impossible. I've finished the game, but there are some extras to still unlock.
I don't play games a lot, except I often use them to cleanse my palette between drafts on something, or if I want to take a break from watching movies. I'll definitly pick up New Super Mario Bros and the sequel to this game at some point.... oh... hey.... now I know what I can ask for for Christmas...

No comments: