Thursday, October 21, 2010

Three 2 Five Questions: Zoie Palmer

This is a new segment that I'm going to start doing on the blog and I was fortunate to have Zoie Palmer be my first guest and test things out. I just bought a new camera, the Canon Rebel T2i DSLR and I've been testing it out - so please cut me just a bit of slack as the focus isn't exactly perfect through-out the entire thing - and the audio is, well - it's what it is - the place we were in was loud and I didn't have proper sound gear - going to look into that for next time. Also I'm trying to work out the best conversion and way to upload to blogger with video (it looks a lot better than what's below) The idea is that I'll ask each person at least three to five questions somewhat related to what they do, because I won't give them the questions ahead of time they can chose not to answer a question if they'd like.
So like I mentioned, the first up is Zoie Palmer. For those of you who don't know Zoie she's a pretty damn fantastic girl. She's been all over Canadian television from Instant Star, The Guard, and more recently Lost Girl. But more importantly she's in my film The Untitled Work of Paul Shepard. These segments will be added pretty randomly and I hope to get a cross-section of the arts community in on them, not just actors. If there's anyone you'd like me to include, or if you yourself would like to be included, let me know and I'll see what I can do!
Also, I'm including the link to the music video Zoie referred to above. Click here.

9 comments:

DV8ByDesign said...

You are forgiven, you lucky dog! Would kill to meet Zoie and that smile! WOW! Someone called her ADORKABLE and I totally agree! TOTALLY LOVE the character of Dr. Lauren and wish she was on every episode!! By the way, I love the interview! Linked it to my Facebook page! ;-) More Zoie ALL the time I say! LOL ;-) ;-) I really and truely can not wait for the new episodes (and I have to wait longer because I am in the US!) Can't wait to see Zoie's new stuff! Truely gifted and very talented! ;-) ;-) Fan for life here!

Anonymous said...

I thinks Zoie is so totally hot... and to hear that she so moved by that amazing Ah-Ha song

Smelly' said...

Hello ! I love your interview ! great job !!! yes you're very lucky to had the chance to meet and interview Zoie, sh'es a great actor and a great person, I'm a fan !!
Wish you all the best for your blog and your work :))

Jeremy said...

Thanks Smelly and others. Zoie is great, isn't she? I directed a film that she is in - will be released shortly - in the mean time feel free to check out the trailer for it at: www.tuwops.com

Anca said...

This is such a great interview. Thanks Jeremy! Heard about TUWOPS but haven't had the chance to see it yet. I first heard about Zoie through her work in Lost Girl and thought she was amazing. Then I have seen some of her previous work and realized the huge talent and potential she has.

I've had the pleasure and honor to interview Zoie myself over the phone, last month. Impressive to discover a new facet of hers with every ocassion she talks to the press. And her humor is unbeatable! Have become now one of your Twitter followers :) Keep up the good work!

Jeremy said...

Hey Anca - she's a very funny lady. Something people haven't utilized enough at all - you get to see that at work in TUWOPS. It's still airing on Super Channel, and we'll report DVD and more VOD soon.
Where can one see/read the interview you did with Zoie?

Anca said...

Hi Jeremy, this is the link to my interview with Zoie. It's a 2-parter, you'll find the link to the second part in the last paragraph of part 1:

http://anca-dumitru.suite101.com/inside-lost-girl---interview-with-zoie-palmer-a399175

Feel free to comment! :)

As to TUWOPS I am based in Germany and I don't believe it hit Europe yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Suzie's Blog said...

I loved your interview. I have only known of Zoie since Jan. when Lost Girl came to the US. I had previously seen her on "Missing" "God Send" and "Devil", but I didn't know who she was. I have since bought every TV show and movie that I could get my hands on. She is such a beautiful and amazingly talented lady. I am a fan for life.

Anonymous said...

Please, Could someone write the interview? I can't anderstand