Monday, July 12, 2010

Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together

This is a series that gets better with each volume, and it's enjoyment doesn't dwindle on re-reads, in fact, it increases. I'm really enjoying going through these again and finding myself surprised at how much I either missed, or just forgot about. In this volume there is another awesome Gideon moment that I blanked on during the first read. What's great about this volume is that I really really fell in love with Ramona here, just as Scott does. It's a pretty magical thing that O'Malley does here with that relationship. I'm really excited to read the next volume again and then I have to wait pretty much an entire week for the final volume. And then... I guess there's the film... I'm excited enough to see it - but more excited for the final book! Bring it on!!!

No comments: