Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TUWOPS - Accepted to Calgary International Film Fest!



Huzzah! Our first invitation to a Canadian film festival! We've still got a lot more to hear back from but this excites me greatly, and I look forward to making the trek out to Calgary. Here's hoping they offer to fly us out. That would help a lot with our as-of-yet non-existant travel budget. So I'd like to thank the programmers for the invitation. We'll announce screening dates when we know them - the festival runs from Sept 24th to Oct 3rd. And this is what they had to say about the film in their invitation:
I wanted to thank you for submitting The Untitled Work of Paul Shepard to our festival. It's really a funny, thoughtful and well-made film, and I'm glad to have had the chance to see it.
Thanks again Calgary! We look forward to screening with you!

No comments: