Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Transmetropolitan #7: Spider's Trash

It's late.  I'm tired.  This will be brief.  I wanted to write about this because I'm going to get into the next one first thing in the morning and I know if I don't write now they'll just blend into one another.  This series continues to impress and improve, and daresay it's getting far more touching as it goes along.  Spider has become a character whom I genuinely care about and want to see succeed.  Not difficult when he's a guy who's soul purpose is to let the world know 'the truth'.
This book really ratchets up the story for him, the stakes, what he's up against.
Three books left to go.  My goal is to finish the series in the next twenty-four hours.
Transmetropolitan Vol. 7: Spiders Thrash (New Edition) (Transmetropolitan - Revised)

No comments: