Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1410 - Entourage: season seven


This is a series that I've often described as being like a pastry, I know it's not going to really satisfy me nutritionally, but I don't care - it tastes good. This season managed to do something that the previous six did not - they made Vince an interesting character. They did, however, also make him a douchebag in the process - but at least now I want to watch him all the time instead of little moments here and there.
This is a show that's gotten better as it went along and now it's HBO's longest running series. Only one more season is planned from what I've read and I just saw something that suggests it'll be a shortened season, only six episodes - and then the promise of a theatrical film.
For a series known for it's crazy ups and downs this season ended on the biggest down of all, and it'll be a lot of fun to see how it comes back up, or if this series has a much darker ending in mind... guess we'll have to wait to find out...

No comments: